pondelok 7. mája 2018

We should stay friends

We found each other. I helped you out of a broken place. You gave me comfort.
But falling for you was my mistake. I put you on top. I claimed you so proud and openly and when times were rough, when times were rough I made sure I held you close to me. How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?It's just something that I want to do, I'll be taking my time, spending my life falling deeper in love with you. So tell me that you love me too. I carry you on disillusion. When my pathetic confusion kept me from speaking the truth.
I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lie. 'Til you made up your mind you, just wasted my time. "You're a little much for me, you're a liability, you're a little much for me." So he pulls back, makes other plans, I understand, I'm a liability. Get you wild, make you leave. I'm a little much for everyone. 'Cause I got time while he got freedom. 'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even. His best days will be some of my worst. While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping. 'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no.
I thought I saw a man brought to life. He was warm, he came around like he was dignified. He showed me what it was to cry. Well you couldn't be that man I adored. You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for. No, I don't know him anymore. There's nothin' where we used to lie. Conversation has run dry. That's what's going on. Nothing's fine, I'm torn. I'm all out of faith. This is how I feel, I'm cold and I am shamed. Illusion never changed into something real.

Image result for gif break up



Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry? I reckon he was only looking for a lover to burn. But I gave him my time.Then I put it on pause until the moment was right. Don't fuck with my love. That heart is so cold. All over my arm. I don't wanna know that babe.

First, you think the worst is a broken heart. What's gonna kill you is the second part. And the third, is when your world splits down the middle. And fourth, you're gonna think that you fixed yourself. Fifth, you see them out with someone else. And the sixth, is when you admit that you may have fucked up a little. Oh no there ain't no helping, to remember one's self. 
I need another story. Something to get off my chest. My life gets kinda boring. Need something that I can confess.
Til' all my sleeves are stained red. From all the truth that I've said. Come by it honestly I swear. Thought you saw me wink, no. I've been on the brink, so. Tell me what you want to hear. Something that will light those ears. Sick of all the insincere. I'm gonna give all my secrets away. This time, don't need another perfect lie. Don't care if critics ever jump in line.

Songs used in this article:

Call out my name - The Weeknd
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
Liability - Lorde
Sorry - Justin Bieber
Wrapped - Gloria Estefan
How would you feel - Ed Sheeran
Don't - Ed Sheeran
Breakeven - The Script
Six degrees of seperation - The Script
Secrets - OneRepublic

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára

SLIDE1

About me

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Facebook

top navigation

Instagram

Vyhľadávať v tomto blogu